March 14, 2011

Food shopping at the Shoppingbazar in Vejle

This week-end I went to the Shoppingbazar, which took place in Spinderihallerne i Vejle. I did not buy any cloths, but I came home with a bag full of interesting eat to eat and drink.

I brought two new teas from Thehuset Andersen in Kolding. A black tea with liquorice and a green Easter tea with lemon peel, bellies flower and orange flavour.








At another stand I found products from Wild Appetite, buy two for the price of one !! So here I selected Limoncello Sauce and Traditional Garlic Aioli.









At the same stand I got a lucky box with liquorice from Johan Bülow. I am looking forward to see, which liquorice I will find in-side, when I open the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...