April 01, 2011

Marinated strawberries with balsamico, pepper and mint

My weekly vegetable box contained strawberries from Spain. This is the very, very first serving of strawberries, which I will be eating this year. However, they are not Danish, so I do not have too high expectation about the sweetness and taste in them.

One of my favourite ways of serving strawberries is to marinate them in a mix balsamico, pinch of freshly grated pepper, a touch of sugar and mint leafs. Marinated them for minium one hour and served them at room temperature to boost their flavour.

So now I will eat my strawberries together with a glass of white wine :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...