May 25, 2011

Birthday gift from some lovely work colleagues



Two lovely work colleagues have been making my birthday more shinny and sunny with their little thoughtful gifts to me :-))

From one work colleague I got a pack with two cream puffs from Chokolade-Fabrikken together with a tea called the Dream Tea uuuhhmmmm :-)

From the other work colleagues I got two Estonian gifts, some dark chocolate with green tea and mint called Marrakesh Mint together with an un-eatable Estonian Chanel style flower in purple. I believe she know my favourite cloth colour to well !!!!

Thank you very much ladies :-)) I will eat, drink and dress my self using your nice birthday gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...