June 17, 2011

New tea for my tea cup 10


Three mint tea (peppermint, spearmint & field mint) from Pukka is a new tea, which is feeling at home in my tea cup right now.

I must admit, that I was expecting to have a more powerful taste of mint in this tea, than I actual taste, while drinking the tea. And I do let the tea infuse for 5 minutes, before drinking it.
I actual get more mint flavour in my tea cup, if I use freshly boiled water, instead of letting the water cool a few minutes as recommended on the package.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for give all information on you blog i am impress on you blog.


    Used Kitchen Equipment

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...