August 21, 2011

I need your help !


Next Sunday I will participate in a picnic row on the Fjord of Vejle, where we are planning to row from the rowing club in Vejle to the entry point of the fjord (Trelde Næs) on the southern side and return. So I assume we could need a muffin some time on this picnic row with a rowing distance of 52 km in total !

Therefore I need your help selecting, which type of muffin I should bake for this picnic row. Should it a squash muffin, an apple muffin or a chocolate muffin ? So please help me making this decision by participating in the on-going vote on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...