February 29, 2012

Tea Time Treat February 2012 - Valentine Romance Scones




It was very exciting for me to see, that my entry in form of Valentine Romance Scones found a place on the February Tea Table together with 43 others Tea Time Treats, all having focus on ROMANCE celebrating Valentines Day.


I decided to bake scones using Amarena Fabbri cherries and white chocolate as my "translation" of typical Valentine gift as well as love to fit with the ROMANCE theme. Both my afternoon tea guest, work colleagues and I did fall in LOVE with the tasty flavour combination.

I am eagerly awaiting to see, what the theme should be for tea table in the coming month of March. Rest assure, that I will keep you posted on my coming contribution to Tea Time Treat.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...