March 12, 2012

I need your help for Tea Time Treat tea table monthly challenge



I am planning to participate again in the Tea Time Treats for March 2012, where the tea table should be filled with scones, both savoury and sweet version. Right here and now I already have baked and tasted the sweet version of these scones.

However, I need your help selecting, which type of savoury scones I should bake for the March tea table. Should it be blue cheese with walnuts, Emmental cheese with red onions or olives with pine kernels ? So please help me making this decision by participating in the on-going vote on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...