March 30, 2013

Cosmopolitan Cocktail




I have found some ready-to-use cocktails mixes in my local supermarket as a special offer. And I decided to buy one of each cocktail mixes, so I can compare it against a home-made version of a similar cocktail. Each ready-to-use cocktail costed 10 DKK/mix, which is giving one cocktail each.

I decided to start of with Cosmopolitan, as I had some cranberry juice available in my refrigerator.

The ready-to-use cocktail for a Cosmopolitan needed addition of vodka. And it had a more red colour compared to my home-made version of Cosmopolitan. The taste profile of the ready-to-use Cosmopolitan drink was actually quiet good, not being chemical or synthetic at all.

I mixed my home-made version of Cosmopolitan based on this recipe:

Cosmopolitan: - 1 cocktail

  • 4 cl vodka
  • 2 cl Cointreau
  • 5 cl cranberry juice
  • 1 cl Rose´s lime juice
  • Ice cubes
  1. Pour all the ingredients into a shaker containing ice cubes. Shake well.
  2. Pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass and add in some ice cubes
  3. Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...