March 19, 2013

New teas for my tea cup 16 from Thehuset Andersen

Liquorice tea based on black tea
In connection with a fair in my local town I brought two different black tea from Thehuset Andersen. The first tea being liquorice tea I have tried before, so I knew at once, that I wanted a new portion of it, as it has a great taste of liquorice. And it is still one of my favourite teas.

The second tea was Winter tea based on black tea containing orange peels, cinnamon, cloves, juniper and flavour. And it was another very good tea being spices in taste without being like a Christmas Tea.
Winter tea based on black tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...