August 25, 2013

Greek yogurt with Canadian twist


I am in a period, where I am having a caving for Greek yogurt (I suppose you could call this caving trendy) either for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon or evening. I have enjoying plenty of this Greek yogurt with rhubarb compote and honey roasted muesli during Summer. The only issue is, that the rhubarb season is more or less over, so I am forced to find a new way of enjoying Greek yogurt.

And suddenly I remembered one of yogurt, which I enjoyed in New York this spring, Greek yogurt with blueberry and blueberries are in season right now here in Denmark, or rather it is more correct to state that blueberries are in season in Poland, which is much closer to Denmark than blueberries coming from Chile during the winter season (I suppose you could call this being sustainable ?).

Now you are sitting wondering, where the Canadian twist in blog headline is coming from ? Well using Canadian maple syrup in combination with blueberries :-)

Greek yogurt with Canadian twist: - 1 serving
  • 200 g Greek yogurt - 10% fat or what ever fat content you prefer
  • 1-1½ tablespoon maple syrup
  • 3-4 tablespoons of blueberries
  • 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
  • 1 teaspoon of linseed
  1. Start by adding the Greek yogurt into the serving dish
  2. Fill blueberries on top of the yogurt followed by maple syrup, chopped walnuts and linseed.
  3. Grab a spoon and enjoy this start to your day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...