December 27, 2013

Glögg evening for women of Vejle 2013


Having created yet another annual Christmas Calendar version 2013, I was having a little kitchen full of wonderful Christman treats every where filling up a single airtigth storage container of my kitchen, so I called in some help in form of "helping mouth" to remove this excess of calories from my kitchen.

So some very good girl friends from the local area were summoned to my kitchen a few evenings before Christmas Eve filling out my kitchen living area, sitting on every single available chair and filling my house with plenty of good talks and great laugther, while they did their best to eat my of my kitchen !!!!
Besides from bringing me some much needed help I got these wonderful Christmas related hostess gifts, which are adding an extra decorative element to my home during the festitive season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...