December 01, 2013

Welcome to December - the month of Christmas


Welcome to December & the Christmas Calendar 2013 from Kitchen of Kiki

The month of Christmas celebration is starting today :-) Sometimes we are referring to the Christmas month of December as the fifth season here in Denmark (so we have Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and Christmas) !!!

From my view point December somehow seems to be a short month, as it "only" has 24 days with the big climax of Christmas Eve, where we eat and open all the Christmas presents, followed by all the holidays and suddenly New Year is there and the month is over !!!

For you as reader, I have been very, very, very busy during the month of November creating a new Christmas Calender. It is my third year, where I have been making my very own Christmas Calendar, just like the TV´s calendar for children. I hope you will be looking by day by day into my little kitchen, where I will be sharing recipes on cakes, butter cookies, candy and alcohol with you, which hopefully could be of inspiration for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...