March 30, 2014

Gift bag from Odense Marcipan


Thursday evening I participated in a focus group event at Odense Marcipan, where various topics was discussed such as where we were finding inspiration for cakes/dessert, time used for planning of what to served for guests and shopping of cake articles on the net.

At the end of the evening each participant received a goodie bag full of marzipan, chocolate, chocolate coating, figure cutters and two amazing cooking books with focus on marzipan and chocolate. I already am the luckily owner of these cooking books, so I am planning to make some give aways on my blog, where you can win these cooking books.

For all the products I am planning to make various things in my kitchen for the upcoming Easter, which I will be posting during Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...