August 15, 2014

One of the five best home-made Danish jams 2014



Yes !!! My apricot jam with lavender / abrikos marmelade med lavendel has been awarded as one of the five best home-made Danish jams of 2014 in a competition (Isabellas - laver du Danmarks lækreste syltetøj) runed by the magazine Isabellas and Dansukker.

Perhaps I should sell my remaining glasses of this apricot jam a fortune ? I am looking forward to have your bid for one of the five glasses left in my kitchen :-)


Today I have therefore received a goodie-bag from Dansukker full of various sugar products for further creations in my little kitchen.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on this! I'd like one to share with my colleagues for our morning meeting with fresh bread. I can't wait to taste it - never had this combination. What do you want for it Ms. Kiki? -Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,

      one award winning glass is on it´s way to you for your morning breakfast meeting for a special price for you :-) Kirsten

      Delete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...