August 01, 2014

Welcome to August - the last Summer month



Welcome to August - the last Summer month

Being the last Summer month August is also a big harvest month of home-grown produce from my little kitchen garden.

The fig tree is bearing a huge flock of figs, which I am looking very much forward to taste. Here in Denmark you are only able to enjoy the figs appearing during springtime, as the second round of figs, which start growing in July will never mature in Denmark due to our climate.

My various tomato plants are now booming with plenty of tomatoes, which sometimes can become to overwhelming to eat your way through. Let´s see how I will succeed this year.





Therefore I find it very appropriate to share some recipes with tomatoes as main ingredients:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...