October 07, 2014

I am ready for the cold weather


as I am finished with knitting this knitted plaid approx. 9½ month after I started the process. I do not knit a lot during the Summer, as I much more outside rowing or in my garden, which leaves less time for knitting in front of the TV.

I would it is perfect time, so this knitted plaid will ready to keep me warm during the approaching cold Winter season. The size of the plaid is 170 cm x 160 cm.

There is still some wool yarn left, which I am knitting into smaller squares. When I have enough yarn squares from various leftovers, I still saw the squares together into another plaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...