March 24, 2015

A knit top for the Summer of 2015 ?


I have found a knitting recipe on a Summer top in free knit magazine. In the original recipe the yarn was a mixture of cotton, silk and nylon. Reading the word nylon did not make me happy, as I have preference for natural material.

So I took the knit recipe with me to a yarn shop (Stof og Sy) to get their help in locating a more natural yarn for me. I decided to use 365 Cashmere (cotton, Cashmere & polyamide) instead of. As colour I went for light rosa.

The big question is, if my knitting process will result in a knit top for use in the Summer of 2015 or perhaps later on ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...