March 07, 2015

Afternoon tea in the library


I have turned my guest room into a library, so in order to celebrate this I invited my very good friends from Horsens for afternoon tea in the library. This was a brave act, having a combination of guests and various glasses and knives in a library full of crime books incl the well known book "The Body in the Library" by Agatha Christie. Luckily everyone survived :-)

We started off with some great tasting and very airy tea buns, which served a base for various cheeses and jam and several cups of black tea.

















The sweet part of the afternoon tea was Valentine´s blondie and oat cookies.

It is so sure not the last time, that I will be serving afternoon tea in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...