March 18, 2015

New mile stone - 200.000 page views

Where is my cheese ?
Another amazing mile stone for my blog has now been passed in form of 200.000 page views into to my "life" in the new kitchen with plenty of baking activities, small garden with a kitchen garden located mostly in various ceramic pots. And from time to time you can also see photos of my garden lion Hannibal the Cat, when he enjoys a relaxed cat life full of sleeping and eating :-)

As I have mentioned on several occasions, blogging is for me a way of relaxing my mind from work related things, while it at the same time also means, that I keep on trying out new things in the kitchen, so I have something new to share with you.

And somehow I spend my time:
  • baking cakes and cookies
  • becoming better at baking bread
  • making my own ice cream
  • drinking cocktails
  • creating jams - this apricot jam with lavender was awarded as one of the five best home-made Danish jams of 2014 :-) I am quiet proved of this achievement
  • enjoying my own home-made juices from both fruit and vegetables
  • gathering friends and family for various brunch or afternoon tea session 
If you have suggestions to new things, which I could try out in my kitchen, please feel free to leave a comment to this blog post.

The overall Top 10 for the 1.000 blog post look like this:
As usual I am ending the mile stone review with an update on my KPIs for the blog looks like this (in my professional life colleagues and managers are discussing Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis):

Review day: 18/19 March 2015
Start day - first posting: 13 November 2010
Development on "Hjemmebagt": 73 recipes - 34 accomplished = 39 recipes to bake
Amount of cooking books in my kitchen: 77 books
Page views: 200.000
Publish posts: 1.032 incl. this
Followers: 16
Blogs followed: 17

The ratio between the countries, where you as a reader are coming, seems to have found it´s own stability.

Page view per country:
  • Canada: 1%
  • Norway: 1%
  • Ukraine: 1%
  • Portugal: 1%
  • Germany: 3%
  • UK: 4%
  • France: 4%
  • Russia: 7%
  • Other countries: 23%
  • Denmark: 24%
  • USA: 31%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...