April 16, 2015

FRUITY CAULIFLOWER


As a frequent reader you will perhaps recall, that cauliflower is not one of my favourite vegetables !!! Most times I use it for soups without being really satisfied with the taste and mouthfeel.

So when I yet again received a cauliflower in my weekly vegetable box, I decided to try to juice the cauliflower as more painless way of getting ride of this much hated vegetable of mine !!!!

As a way of hiding the cauliflower flavour, I went with a combination of apples and pears (some other left-over from vegetable box).

It turned to be an OK flavour combination. You can feel some dryness/flouriness coming from the cauliflower in the juice. So I think I have found a good way of using cauliflower for the future.


FRUIT CAULIFLOWER: - 3 servings
  • 1 cauliflower incl. stem, but without green leaves
  • 5 apples
  • 5 pears
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together. 
  3. Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)
  4. Store remaining juice in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...