April 23, 2016

SPRING CLEAN



From time to time I make a clean up of the various vegetables and fruits, which I have in my refrigerator and kitchen and turn all these left overs in a juicer. This is a very way of getting something useful out of something, which perhaps otherwise would have landed in the waste bin.

I added into some apples to get some more sweetness and fruitiness in the juice. If you prefer a less sweet juice you could make this juice without the apples. I did it like this, that I first took a sip of the juice, and when I decided to add in some apples into the juicer.

SPRING CLEAN: - 2 servings
  • 150 g spinach
  • 1 cucumber
  • 7 kiwis without the ends
  • one large handful of parsley
  • 2 apples
  1. Clean all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together. Juice the spinach and parsley in between the kiwis
  3. Enjoy 
  4. Can be store in the refrigerator for 1-1½ day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...