December 01, 2016

Welcome to Christmas 2016


Welcome to Christmas with the Christmas Calendar 2016 by Kitchen of Kiki

Another Christmas, where I am spending plenty of wonderful hours in my kitchen filling up all my tins as preparation for Christmas and the coming guests. It is actually my sixth season, where I am creating my very own Christmas Calendar !

As I create these various thing, I will be enjoying a tea Christmas calendar from Østerlandsk Tehus, which consist of 24 individual small metallic cans :-)

As theme for 2016 I decided to make things, which you use for a fantastic Christmas Afternoon tea  served for family and friends using a little inspiration from my participation in this afternoon tea course at Denham.

I hope you will look by my kitchen a few times during December or perhaps even every single day :-) to see, what is going on and get inspiration for your own Christmas creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...